• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Frustrated

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

barbara_jones32

What is the name of your state? WA

Recently there was a complaint about the supervisor at the site where I work. An investigation took place and the complaints were not found to be credible. Since the investigation, the supervisor has been hostile to me. She has taken my job responsibilities away, without replacing them with new ones. Other individuals are given new tasks to do, but I am not approach with any of them. Today I requested a day off and she made a big fuss, like she always does, about it so I withdrew my request, I have PTO and I offer to work extra the following days to make up the time. She allows other in the department to do this, but I could not. When I told her I withdrew my request, she responded with an email stating that I hate for you to miss your interview. I was told PTO could be used for any purpose and that was my time. Wasn't that statement not called for? Do I have any recourse.

Thank you
Frustrated

seniorjudge

Q: Do I have any recourse.

A: For what? What do you want to happen? Do you want some money because your feelings were hurt?

Explain yourself.

barbara_jones32

No, I am not looking for any money. I just want to be treated fairly. I do my job and I give 110%. I don't understand why my responsibilites are being taken from me and given to others. I am there to work and I do ask for it, but she prefers someone else do. There has been no problem with my job performance.

BelizeBreeze

What you are asking is NOT a legal issue but one between you and the other person...it's a private matter.

You have no legal avenue to complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">