• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fun question.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

asdf

This little story has no basis in fact, and you'll probably think of me as quite the wierdo for asking, like those people at the institution. But that's never stopped me before. Suppose there was these Siamese twins, each of whom have control of an arm. One of the twins, let's say the one on the right, in a fit of rage, shoots someone. It doesn't matter who gets shot, perhaps it's just a guy out enjoying the fair. The point is that "rightie" commited murder, and "leftie" didn't, and let's also say that there is no way to seperate these twins. How would a judge punish "rightie" without punishing "leftie"?
I bet you have answered this question many times, and forgive me for being such a newbie.

B

bellestar

That is a really good question, a mind bogler. As a matter of fact I will ask my man who is currently in jail and ask him what he thinks.

N

NGREEN

ARE THERE ANY OF THESE TYPE PEOPLE STILL LEFT??? IF SO I WOULD THINK 'RIGHTIE' COULD'VE TRIED TO STOP LEFTIE FROM SHOOTING AT SOMEONE......RIGHT????

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">