• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

G-325A Question, Please Advice!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

Were in the process of finalizing all the documents to petition my wife. We used forms I-485 with concurrent I-130. My question is regarding the form G-325A Biographical Information.
There's a question regarding the 5 years residency,to list from present to your past address. My wife came here in 2004 as a tourist and overstayed, she can't remember what address she put on her I-94 if it is in Milpitas,California or Sacramento,California. 1.)Does it have an effect if she put in Sacramento, California as her residence from the day she came here. Then she will put Milpitas for June-Nov. 2007 as her address since she used the address in applying for ITIN. 2.) Since she's here for only 4 years does she need to include her address outside U.S. to complete the 5 years residency since theres another question again of her last address outside the U.S . 3.) In the form I-485 and I-130, they are both askingf for G-325A and other identical documents can we just submit one instead of two, or do we need to pass the requirements separately for Form I-485 and Form I-130. Please I need help on this so we can pass all the forms immediately. Thank You in advance.


Senior Member
Just tell the truth--it is easier to remember and this is the time that counts the most.

Each form (I-130, I-485 etc) has its own requirements for attachments. Complete each one separately, even if it means duplicating some attachments.
All forms must have original signatures. All evidence can be photocopies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential