• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.


Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state? FL

Hi, In form G-325a it asks for File Number A... and at the end for Alien Registration Number... are they the same thing? If I have EAD card (OPT) do I put this number in both spaces? Thanks!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential