• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

G.A.L.appointed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

vegaboy

Live in Georgia.I have temp custody of my 3 children,Ages 16,10 and 7.My ex left them back in Oct.Went to court in early April.Her lawyer stated she was not able to care for them at this time sogGrandparents are trying for custody.Their lawyer requested a G.A.L.Myself nor my lawyer have been notified from G.A.L or opposing lawyer.Going back to court June 28.What happens if G.A.L dosen't make contact.
The other side is saying I am an unfit parent(you know the usual accusations,Alcoholic,drug user,mental and physical abuse and anything else they can make up.Don't they have to prove this,neither the ex or her parents have tried to visit the children.What are my chances.Worried in Georgia

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">