• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

GAL how do they come to their opions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

2goodgirls

There has been some strong allegations made against my husband regarding my kids by my X, The GAL says that the kids 12 and 14 have said that they are somewhat true but I still don't believe them because kids and husb. have had a very good relationship, GAL also says that kids are uncomfortable and scared here, if they are they sure don't demonstrate that and don't tell me, we have a very open line of communcation, and that concern has never came up.

X want cust. after 10 years in FL, we live in OH for 10 years. GAL says that these accusations are things that have happened once or twice and never on a regular basis, and that the girls have told her that for the lasts 6 months the period of time my husb. and myself have been in counsling and trying to make things better in the home, that there has been no problems with him at all but that they are nervous that the arguing "verbal fighting" between us (me and him) would start up again. we plan on staying in weekly counseling and have been getting along great which they have noticed, but the only way we can prove that things will always be better is to prove it and that's what we intend to do.

Now my question, How much water does the things in the past hold compared to what is going on in the home now?

For them to go to FL they would be taken away from me their baby brother and sister, and all of my family ( a very close family) and his family (another very close family), there schools and all of their friends and activities to go somewhere where he is getting ready to marry his 3rd wife, and there is no family, he's in the Navy and doesn't even know if he will be in FL the next year.

It seems like because of these allegations the whole system wants to hang us now and we don't feel like we are being taken seriously about this.

I could go on for pages on the kind of unresponsible absent father he has been, but I won't.

His remarks to me are,

You've had them for the last 10 years, it's my turn now. and I want to be a real father now.

I thing his atty is telling him he has to make outrageous allegations and hope something sticks to get them out of the state.

help.

M

mommyo3

I see 3 posts one right after another by you. If you want answers, it may be best for the people who are able to give these to you, if you would not create a new thread every time you ask something.

Not being harsh but I have seen alot of threads created by you and I know that the seniors do not like to have to go through each and every thread you post to help.

2goodgirls

thank you a brick doesn't have to hit me in the head, but there are so many questions.

I feel like my life is spinning out of control

I guess I've wore out my welcome at this site, so I'll conclude for a while.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">