• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

gal?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

snostar

Blonde Lebinese said:
Salivate .....
Then bring your salivating self down here and I'll grill you the best burger in NY while we watch the Atlantic waves roll in (they were about 7'-8' today)!

LdiJ

casa said:
It's something...unto itself ;) Better than Dodger Dogs by a mile.

If/When you visit- try it out. ;)

I had the good fortune of visiting a place in New Orleans that made something of Eggs Benedict that I could not have even imagined! < still trying to replicate it in my own kitchen with no success!) :eek: and another dish in North Carolina re; fried crawfish........aaaahhh the Joy of experiencing other cultures. :D
Oh...breakfast in New Orleans....eggs benedict in New Orleans is unbelieveable!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't even remember the name of the place in New Orleans where we had brunch...but it was incredible...and famous. Eggs Benedict was just one of 4 or 5 courses....sigh....

Outside of France and Italy, New Orleans has been my BEST food experience.

casa

Hey BL, best burger I found in NY was in Massepegua <sp?>....you know- all the truckers in that region stop there prior to their Northbound routes. What was it...Mamma Grills??? They wouldn't 'win' but they'd give Tommy's a run for their money :p

casa

LdiJ said:
Oh...breakfast in New Orleans....eggs benedict in New Orleans is unbelieveable!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't even remember the name of the place in New Orleans where we had brunch...but it was incredible...and famous. Eggs Benedict was just one of 4 or 5 courses....sigh....

Outside of France and Italy, New Orleans has been my BEST food experience.
Surely it was in the French Quarter LdiJ :eek: 'Bout 2 oer 3 blocks from the famous "Down by the Boardwalks' concert of '97 :D Yeah...the woman there is notorious :cool: She has a wonderous tale to tell. :) And that silverware and glass table candle- holders? One of the last remaining 30 or so original glass blowers (THE 'one' being in Laguna Beach, CA :D ) and it was, I believe her nephew, who did the menus in Calligraphy by hand.

aaaahhhh nostaligia :p

casa

stealth2 said:
Day-um...... I remember going to Tommy's when the only one was in SoCentral!

Yeah Stealth~ but you are 'happy' transplant. :cool: Some of us die-hard natives......are just that. :)

snostar

casa said:
Hey BL, best burger I found in NY was in Massepegua <sp?>....you know- all the truckers in that region stop there prior to their Northbound routes. What was it...Mamma Grills??? They wouldn't 'win' but they'd give Tommy's a run for their money :p
Did you mean the "All American Burger" in Massapequa? They used to have a burger called the Mama and it's a definite trucker stop, they are considered one of the best burger places on the island. But, I still stand....nothing beats my burger on the beach! People flock to my grill! :D

casa

snostar said:
Did you mean the "All American Burger" in Massapequa? They used to have a burger called the Mama and it's a definite trucker stop, they are considered one of the best burger places on the island. But, I still stand....nothing beats my burger on the beach! People flock to my grill! :D
LMAO!! That's it!! :D

Well...where is the grill? ;)

casa

snostar said:
Just east of Shinnecock Inlet, you'll see the crowd....bring your own bun(s), I'm all out at the moment! :D
Well, well, well...Lucky I am across the continent, eh? :p

casa

snostar said:
Just east of Shinnecock Inlet, you'll see the crowd....bring your own bun(s), I'm all out at the moment! :D
The traffic on the drag on the weekends...!!...sheeesh!

casa

snostar said:
Then bring your salivating self down here and I'll grill you the best burger in NY while we watch the Atlantic waves roll in (they were about 7'-8' today)!
Well with the weather as of late & all...had a good few waves to view myself ;) I was disappointed in the US Open though- darn all those people taking over Laguna Beach! :mad:

snostar

casa said:
The traffic on the drag on the weekends...!!...sheeesh!
I'll give ONLY you and BL the back road shortcuts. I can pretty much avoid the traffic and don't mind it as long as they are here to empty their wallets into my bank account! ;)

BL

snostar said:
Snowstar ,Well I'd Like too , but I haven't been out of the area here in quit awhile .

Oh when I lived in Fl. I loved the ocean . My lunch there was a bag lunch and 2 beers , sitting by the beach watching the foxes :)

Never heard of Mamas , my son might have , he was a trucker .

I'd like some burgers now Please ....... Casa , I can't afford a tic. now , they use to have night flights back in 80's took one from NY to Fl. for 89 bucks I think it was . Left the snow n cold to the dry and hot lol , would ya believe it , just in a few hrs. flight .

casa

snostar said:
I'll give ONLY you and BL the back road shortcuts. I can pretty much avoid the traffic and don't mind it as long as they are here to empty their wallets into my bank account! ;)
Oh..that's worth it's weight in Gold- ;)

I have a 4X ;) And.... I think you've intrigued me ;) < It can happen!> :eek:

Well the big International Reggae Fest starts there 2006 right? Trinidad bans open? I'll be about 25 mi. from you....Don't MAKE me 'look you up'. :eek: I am a crazy blonde, after-all :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">