• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Gaming License

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ladyluk

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Washington My question is this. The WSGC has been licensing me every year without problem or question since 1998. Now, I received notice that they are going to revoke my license if I don't take care of traffic warrent dating back to 1999. If this warrent has existed the last ten years and the gaming commission had no problem providing my license each year, how can they now out of the blue threaten to revoke it for something that has been there ten years. Please help! ladyluk

racer72

With state agencies combining computer networks, many folks are finding that things they ignored in the past are now biting them in the butt. Your only option is to take care of the warrant.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">