• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

gas company

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvonz

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? WI.. My tenant racked up a big Ferrell gas bill and never paid them anything. The service is under her name. Now the gas company is telling me that I have to pay it off before I can switch to a new tenants name... Is this legal? Should I get a lawyer to fight this?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? WI.. My tenant racked up a big Ferrell gas bill and never paid them anything. The service is under her name. Now the gas company is telling me that I have to pay it off before I can switch to a new tenants name... Is this legal? Should I get a lawyer to fight this?
Why did you start another thread. You were answered on your first thread.

dvonz

Well rainman, because my first question was about the tenant. Now, THIS question is about debt collection from a gas supplier....are ya pickin up what im putting down here? Are ya understanding this ohio? If your not going to address my question, quit stalking me and let someone else...

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Well rainman, because my first question was about the tenant. Now, THIS question is about debt collection from a gas supplier....are ya pickin up what im putting down here? Are ya understanding this ohio? If your not going to address my question, quit stalking me and let someone else...
You have a good life. This deals with the same FACTS. We don't appreciate idiocy from people asking questions and deciding to make demands and show improper netiquette. You might want to watch yourself because quite frankly your stupidity is what got you into this mess. If you had used a brain, you might not have these issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">