• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Gender sex change laws in the workplace

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ajkroy

I can understand both sides, however, there is a bathroom in the facility that is for all and just wondering why he wouldn't use that. He is obviously a man, so he wants to be a woman, does using the ladies room really make that true? I feel it starts a whole other issue...so some guy wants to get a cheap thrill, puts a bra on stuffs it and goes into the ladies room, claiming to want to be a woman?? Where do you draw the line? As far as being in the wrong body, I believe God created us all and don't believe God makes mistakes:)
What an offensive, ignorant comment.

OP, what if your employer forced you to use the men's room? You identify as a woman, so I imagine it would be degrading and upsetting not to be recognized as the woman you are. This other employee deserves the same respect that you expect.

If you can't be enlightened enough to respect your coworker, then leave her alone.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">