• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Get out of a Commercial Lease

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cityhunted

What is the name of your state? CA

I sign a 5 Year commercial lease. Business is not doing well at a and can't afford to paid next month rent. I offer the lanloard to paid them 3 month rent as a penalty to terminate the lesase using cash advance from my creditcard. But they refuse, they told me that I have to keep on paying rent until they fine another tenant. Is filing bankruptcy my only way to get out of the lease?

C

cityhunted

The landlord found 2 potential tenants but when the lease went to the potential tenant they did not sign the lease.

HomeGuru

cityhunted said:
What is the name of your state? CA

I sign a 5 Year commercial lease. Business is not doing well at a and can't afford to paid next month rent. I offer the lanloard to paid them 3 month rent as a penalty to terminate the lesase using cash advance from my creditcard. But they refuse, they told me that I have to keep on paying rent until they fine another tenant. Is filing bankruptcy my only way to get out of the lease?
**A: put some ads in the newspaper, hire a commercial leasing agent, etc.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">