• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

get3g- You locked BOTH your threads!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nextwife

What is the name of your state?

Unlock at least 1 if you expect an answer. Delete the 2nd one.

And, I'd suggest editing it way down to just the relevent information.

I can tell you that ex husband's relationship and time with HIS kids should not be impacted by your decision to hook up with boyfriend and make another child that you could not afford without moving away if the relationship went sour. You act as though he should give up his kids because your ex BF doesn't pay CS and you had a rental problem after breaking up with BF. Your BF is not a party to ex husband's CS case, nor is BFs child.

moburkes

Apparently the point was missed.

Timeframes were not indicated which may make a difference in your response to this. A couple of main points:

TRO signed by supreme court judge without stipulation (that ex husband knowingly understood as admitted in family court).

Attorney (own atty) not keeping client informed of any matters in case.

Want to file a grievance, guess I just need to understand how to proceed.
If you unlock your thread, someone will answer you directly in that thread. Bump it up.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">