• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

getting it together

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



my husband and i have been apart for about six months. he has bullied me to homlessness and is not letting me know the where abouts of our child. my question is should i get my act together (job home ect) before taking the situation to a legal advicer. i feel as if i have done no actions for him to rationaly keep my child from me but he has done a few things moraly wrong to me. in the state of washington would it be best that i wait to take a legal move to have my child in my life? no divorce papers have been received yet. second question... can living with a roommate be damaging for custodial rights ( roomy has no legal probs and is clean and sober)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential