I recently found a house I really wanted to buy so I listed my house with an agent. I was only selling my house so I could buy this particular house otherwise I would never have considered selling at this time. The owner of the other house decided not to sell. Short of a court battle I have no options here. I did speak to my agent and the only way out of my contract is to pay her the commission she would have made if the house had sold , over 7,000.00. I don't want to sell now and besides she has yet to show the house and it's been listed for quite some time. Do I have any options other than prayer? Please give me some hope.