• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Getting out of my car

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
Exactly. And my timing was bad. During the Black Friday sales I was going to buy one and then put it off thinking maybe the Christmas sales would be better. Well, that was pretty stupid.

Now I have one and I even bought one for my assigned Department vehicle because I drive it much more everyday than I do my personal car.

LdiJ

It appears to me that the other driver is at fault for pulling into a parking space without making sure there were no obstacles.

But it is in the hands of the insurers now so, regardless of what strangers on the internet might believe, the result of the insurance investigation is what will determine fault.
And unfortunately, since the insurance company represents both parties its in their favor to find comparable fault, because that means that both drivers have to meet their respective deductibles before the insurance company has to pay out.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">