• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

GF is a bully need to draw a line somewhere

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Abullnthehouse

We're coowners of house. She wants to squeeze me out of any decision on the house. Last straw she wants to prevent me from storing my electric bike in the garage by moving recycling bins into the spot I store the bike during winter time. She squarely says that the garage is all mine. How should I play this situation with this woman? Any advice welcome.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
My advice is that you both need to grow up and start acting like adults. This is not a legal issue.

Ladyback1

We're coowners of house. She wants to squeeze me out of any decision on the house. Last straw she wants to prevent me from storing my electric bike in the garage by moving recycling bins into the spot I store the bike during winter time. She squarely says that the garage is all mine. How should I play this situation with this woman? Any advice welcome.
GROW UP and stop acting like spoiled brats

single317dad

1) Please provide the name of your state.

2) What would happen if you moved the bins and stored the bike there? What has happened in the past when you took some similar action?

SESmama

2) What would happen if you moved the bins and stored the bike there? What has happened in the past when you took some similar action?

Really? Tit for tat?

I agree, grow up.

*If we all had such a dilemma of where to store an extra electric bike...

FlyingRon

Two wrongs don't make a right. So your mommy told you and it is true in the legal system as well.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">