• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Gift Card Bonus Cards defrauded?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BinPop

You can read my posts to answer few of your questions.
But yea, DSW were aware how scummy it is and I had talked with someone who use to work at DSW and they commented on the promos deals being run for years and always having complaints about it. More scummy that even right now DSW is running a deal of $20 off $99 and $60 off $199. Everyone who bought into the gift card deal with $20 promo code got screwed. They can either use that deal or the promo card they received with the gift card since its one promotion per transaction.

quincy

You can read my posts to answer few of your questions.
But yea, DSW were aware how scummy it is and I had talked with someone who use to work at DSW and they commented on the promos deals being run for years and always having complaints about it. More scummy that even right now DSW is running a deal of $20 off $99 and $60 off $199. Everyone who bought into the gift card deal with $20 promo code got screwed. They can either use that deal or the promo card they received with the gift card since its one promotion per transaction.
One simple solution (once you use up all your gift cards and bonus cards ;)) is to stop shopping at DSW.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">