• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

going postal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

vickie wallace

Junior Member
What is the name of your state? nc If i got a default judgement on someone in another state can he have it overturned because summons was left by ups without getting it signed. They left it in the door. Pre-paid legal said i could do that and it would be valid. I have cancelled them for not helping me. I can't be sure of reading civil codes or not if it would be valid.


Senior Member
In which state does the other person live? No one can tell you if your proof of service is valid without knowing which state the person lives.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential