• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Got 96 in 65 in Upstate NY. Im from PA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ua///m3

What is the name of your state? PA

True story just dont laugh. I was driving from niagra falls on i390. I really had to use the facilities so I sped up to about 100. Rest area was only 5 miles away and I was afraid i wouldnt make it. All of a sudden my radar goes off and i see a state trooper driving on the opposite side of the highway. He u turns past the meadian grass and pulls me over. I tell him i have to take a crap. He sees the look on my face and said to follow him. rest area was 5 min drive. I go and do my bussiness. Come out and He has a ticket ready for me. 96 in 65. 31mph over. I ask him what my fine will be or points and he said he doesnt know. its all up to the judge in the county. I was hoping he would understand but i guess not.

My question is if I plead guilty will the points will transfer over to my drivers license and what would my fine be. I really dont want to drive back up there. its like 5 hrs drive. But if they will tranfer over then im willing to plead not guilty and fight this. I dont want my license suspended. If the points dont tranfer over, will my insurance comp find out. What would be the best way to handle my situation. thanks in advance.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

This is "Caljamscott"

Caljamscott said:
Sorry I can't help with this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: (AP) Ontario, CA: Police Arrest Man at Ontario Museum

(AP) 28 January 2001 - Sheriff's deputies were called to the Ontario Museum of History and Art Monday, after a mentally ill man refused to leave until his collection of radio tapes were put on display. Officials say Scott A. Lifshine of New York entered the museum around 1 o'clock, carrying a shopping bag full of reel-to-reel tapes and video cassettes. Lifshine, 42, claimed to be the only person on earth in possession of recordings of the momentous "California Jam" concert, that took place at the Ontario Motor Speedway in the 1970's. When told that his tapes were not rare, or relevant to the museum's exhibits, Lifshine became angry and refused to leave.
Deputy Ronald Juerst described Lifshine as a man with "several mental illnesses," who has a history of confrontations in public places in New York. Records show Lifshine was evaluated following an arrest in 1981. He is described as a "paranoid schizophrenic with delusions of grandeur." He told sheriff’s department interviewers that he is the "greatest rock star and movie star in the world," and that he "controls all Internet newsgroups." Newsgroups are bulletin boards available online which cover thousands of topics. Lifshine carried an I.D. card that lists his home address as a halfway house for the mentally ill in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
Lifshine was released to his wife Monday afternoon, who noted that he had not taken his medication for three days -- a factor which may have led to his outburst. No one was hurt during the incident.
Source: http://www.collectingbanter.com/printthread.php?t=232

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">