• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

got a issue/question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

playinkitten02

What is the name of your state? Hessen, Germany
I have a quesiton/ and issue if you would... I was pregnant and my squad leader knew (or had a really good hunch) but he did jack about it. He put me at teh bottom of his priority list. The Friday before we left to deploy to Kuwait all the females had to take a urinalliss (pee test - i cannot spell). And mine came up unconculsive and was supposed to retake it monday. Well as it turned out we left Giessen at 0230 Monday morn. Then i was supposed to take it in K-Town before we boarded the airplane but he said that it wasn't importnant enough. Then in Kuwait he lollygaged around then too, but finally retook it and came up positive (twice). Got back here and misscarried b/c I had to carry all my bags on my own down there and when I arrived back in Germany. (my two duffels, ruck and carryon)...
So I was wondering is there anything I can do? (this is a barny style of everything b/c I am not comfortable layin it all out on the net)... Reply asap please.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">