• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Grand Larceny, 1st offense, non-violent

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jcreel1990

I want to join the NAVY. Im 28. I caught a Grand Larceny, 1st offense, non-violent charge in 2012. Got 4 years, 2 to serve & 2 on probation. Violated by not reporting. Sent back to serve 2 years of which I flat-timed (100% completed). Can I get this lowered to a misdemeanor so I can join the military? I have my Gold seal. I was discharged from MDOC May 4th, 2018. No parole, no probation. Done. Please help. I was 22 when this occurred. Occured in Laurel, Ms 39437. I need this lowered so I can join the NAVY. Thankyou.

quincy

This does not appear to have anything to do with environmental or toxic torts.

You should consult with an attorney in Mississippi. Your original conviction will remain accessible to the Navy.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">