• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Grand theft Property

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



hello, I need advise. My husband was arrested in 1990 he was drunk and hanging around with others which at that time they had just stolen a camper. But since my husband was with them he was arrested too. so, he spend 2 days in Los Angeles jail. He got out with no fines but he had to go and work for police department for 1 month and he did not showed up. BUT after 10 years he needed fingerprinting for immigration and this case appear in the computer. Now, immigration wants a police report, and a letter from the court to that effect, and we don't know where to go. to los angeles? or to our local police department. can he be arrested?
If someone can help it will be very appreciated. Thank you in advance.





I doubt that your husband will be arrested. He would have been already given that the INS is still processing his application rather than closing the file and calling the cops. You will have to get the police report from the L.A. station. You should speak with a criminal defense attorney near you that can help. You can find one at attorneypages.

Mark B. Replogle

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential