• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

grandparent advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the name of your state? florida

My fiancee n i are separated and i dont care for the way his parents act at times( coments bout mother in 1st thread) is there anyway to prevent them from seeing my baby alone? If the babys father is there im a little more comfortable w/ it. also im going to breastfeed so i dont mind my ex visiting him w/ me there as much as he wants id love it if he saw him everyday but for the first few months i dont want to leave him alone w/ the baby until he learns how to care for him, especially since he has never had a baby and wont go to an infant care class is there anything i can do about that?

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Likely not. Most mothers don't know a hell of a lot about infants either, but no one seems to mind sending the kids home with them. Once Dad establishes paternity, he will eventually (sooner rather than later) get visitation away from you. And if he wants his parents to spend time with the child - he gets to make that choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">