• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Grandparent needs help with child custody

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



My son is in jail and his ex wife taking the full child custody of our grandson,she is not allowed any visits to our grandson. We love our grandson very much.
What we should we do?
Any help will be appreciated.




she is not allowed any visits to our grandson
If the mother of the child has had her visitation rights removed by the court, it would seem to me to be merely a case of your needing to file for custody and the judge ordering it to be so, as long as there is nothing in your life that would be detrimental to the child's welfare moreso than the mother having custody.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential