• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Grandparents intervention

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

maya42001

What is the name of your state? Ky. Does anyone know anything about Grandparent Invervention, was told by the County Attorney's office in Texas that it could be done. I was told we have to file with the Clerk of the District Court. But I have no idea how to go about it or if we need to get a lawyer. Thanks for any help.

H

hexeliebe

What EXACTLY are you talking about. GP Intervention into what?

M

maya42001

grandparent intervention

Trying to getting custody of our grand children

H

hexeliebe

Listen, there are thousands of different scenarios that could be relevant and there is no way we can know your exact situation without SOME details.

So, since I'm not in the mood to play 20,000 questions, please either return with a synopsis of your current situation or wait until someone with more patience comes along.

nextwife

Like maybe custody from WHOM? On what basis? What's the bioparents story? Married , divorced? Paternal grandparents or maternal? Paternity established or not? What role have you played in the kid's lives? Get the idea?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">