• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Grandparents pay for boarding school

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state? California

My Ex-inlaws have offered to pay my 15 1/2 yr old daughter's tuition at a special school in Arizona. Currently I have 70% custody with their son having 30%. If I say yes, would this allow my ex husband to take me back to court to modify current child support orders?

Thanks for any help or information you can provide me.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential