• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

grandparents rights visitation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dethroop

we have two granddaughters in southcaralina. they are both by two different women.the one is married to my son but they are sepparated. she has three kids by three different men including my son .do i have any visitation rights to see my granddaughter.she is upset because we didnt send a birthday present to the other kids , only the daughter that is our granddaughter .is there any legal action i can do to be able to see her.

Shay-Pari'e

dethroop said:
we have two granddaughters in southcaralina. they are both by two different women.the one is married to my son but they are sepparated. she has three kids by three different men including my son .do i have any visitation rights to see my granddaughter.she is upset because we didnt send a birthday present to the other kids , only the daughter that is our granddaughter .is there any legal action i can do to be able to see her.

Sorry, but as Grand Parents, you have no legal rights.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">