• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Green Card

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



My husband has an L1 visa. Our 3 children and myself are on L2 visas. Our visas are valid until January 2003. We have applied for our green card but my oldest child will be 21 years of age before our green card comes through. Can she apply for a student visa prior to her L2 visa expiring, or does she have to do so before she turns 21. Is there any other route we could take other than applying for a student visa?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential