• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ground's for malpractice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

visandra

I had an appendectomy when I was a little younger, And the doctor who did the surgery closed me up with metel staples inside and out. I got an infection and had to have a longer stay at the hospital, almost missing X-Mas, Could this be ground's to go through a malpractice suit? The same doctor did the same thing with my father.

P

prairielaw3

It is possibleto be alpractice when one leaves med supplies inside a patient. But, it will depend on all the facts and generally it is required that malpractice be proven by expert medical testimony and would also need trestimony that any negligence was a cause of substantial injury. You would need to consult with an experienced malpractice attorney in your state to advise you, based on all the facts.
George Senteney http://www.prairielaw.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">