• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Group chatting with the father of my child and his new wife

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Kaydee33

What access to your information are you concerned with?
It's the boundaries and this information was not medical records of my child. It was my insurance policy and benefits and dependents coverage through my job. All of my information are in those documents including my other child that is not related to the father of the one im writing about.

Kaydee33

And how do you know what she was looking at?
She told me her self because after she did she had the nerve to question me about it. Im not sure how she got my info but I was with the father for 10yrs and we were living in the house that they're in now. He has gotten a private investigator follow me around before so who knows how she got that info...

PayrollHRGuy

It's the boundaries and this information was not medical records of my child. It was my insurance policy and benefits and dependents coverage through my job. All of my information are in those documents including my other child that is not related to the father of the one im writing about.
Again how did she access such records?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
So she tells you that's she's looking at information that she would have no access to...and you believed her?

Honey, she's blowing smoke and you're letting her get to you. Don't believe everything you're told.

Kaydee33

That's not what you said in your original post. I agree that he should not have access to that information.
Im sorry. You're right, I did say the child's medical documents in my original post. My apologies for the confusion. This whole situation is just ridiculous to me. I was ashamed to post it at first because it's just stupid. Co parenting shouldn't be this hard and it doesn't have to be. Im so easy to deal with when it comes to my son as long as he's happy and his best interest is at heart. I don't know why his father acts this way towards me about our son. Im just so tired and out done

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I just wanted to make sure you didn't raise an issue over dad accessing the child's medical records.

Kaydee33

So she tells you that's she's looking at information that she would have no access to...and you believed her?

Honey, she's blowing smoke and you're letting her get to you. Don't believe everything you're told.
She did exactly what she said she did because she told me things that were in my documents and she knew when I completed them and what I selected. My child's father is a narcissist and has had a private investigator follow me around a couple of times so I know with his help she was able to get my info. On top of that, I was with the father for 10yrs and we lived in the house that they're in now so there's no telling what of mine was left behind or taken by him when I left.

Kaydee33

I just wanted to make sure you didn't raise an issue over dad accessing the child's medical records.
Oh no. I know he has every right to do that and if he gives her permission she can look too. I have no problem with that but my info is none of their business and off limits.

PayrollHRGuy

Again, how did she access the info? What you described is not something that could have been left at the house when you left.

Just Blue

Just have your attorney file for contempt and a request for no third party interference. Don't say that your ex is a you have a unless you are a psychologist and performed an eval on him.

Just Blue

To be fair, I have all the relevant info for my first wife...the one I divorced a quarter of a century ago.
I have enough information on my ex that, if I were so inclined...which I am not, I could really mess with him. :devilish:

Kaydee33

Again, how did she access the info? What you described is not something that could have been left at the house when you left.
I left abruptly and did not retrieve all of my belongings when I left because he changed the locks. I gathered everything that I could but I know I didn't get all of my documents out of the house when I left. There's no telling what was left behind considering I lived there for 10yrs... doesn't really matter how she got it... she didn't get it from me and that's a problem

LdiJ

This may seem a bit simplistic, but I suggest that you completely ignore the new woman. There's no reason for you to communicate with her at all.
I agree. If that means that she has her husband take you back to court, then please refer back to my previous post on the subject.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">