• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Guardian Ad Litem

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

suenoloco

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? new mexico

How to interview a potential Gaurdian Ad Litem? What questions to ask? What to look for?

Zephyr

I'm not sure about your state, but in mine, that's not the way it works. In mine, your request a GAL through the courts or the court, on it's own will order one, then it's an area attorney with the proper training and the court assigns them to your case.

suenoloco

HOW many threads are you going to start?
Til the question gets answered or someone tells me why it wasnt answered!! The other thread this question was on was closed with no answer and no reason why it wasnt answered!If you cant answer or dont want to answer...fine...just say that...but dont close the thread without answering it!

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Til the question gets answered or someone tells me why it wasnt answered!! The other thread this question was on was closed with no answer and no reason why it wasnt answered!If you cant answer or dont want to answer...fine...just say that...but dont close the thread without answering it!
No one here closed your thread. Try reopening it and bumping it. Because you have started about five threads in the past week. That gets annoying. Keep ALL of your questions in the one thread. And okay, I won't answer.

suenoloco

No one here closed your thread. Try reopening it and bumping it. Because you have started about five threads in the past week. That gets annoying. Keep ALL of your questions in the one thread. And okay, I won't answer.
I have bumped it..refreshed it..whatever...it says its closed.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
I have bumped it..refreshed it..whatever...it says its closed.
CLICK on the thread. Go into the thread. Then look at the top of the thread. Click on the one that says thread options or something like that. OPEN/UNLOCK the thread. Then add a post to the end of the thread that says BUMP and put this question there.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">