• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Guardian Ad Litem

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I tried to keep him separate at the beginning, the GAL actually got him involved since we all live together and he takes care of my son as a parent would. They have interviewed him, and the new psychologist wants to interview him as well.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
I tried to keep him separate at the beginning, the GAL actually got him involved since we all live together and he takes care of my son as a parent would. They have interviewed him, and the new psychologist wants to interview him as well.
But YOU cannot present him as a daddy replacement. Let others do that. If they do, then show that the relationship is stable. But don't YOU make a lot of him being the daddy replacement.

Update: The case has been going on so long that the magistrate that has over seen the case is now retiring. I don’t know what else to do but laugh at this point.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Update: The case has been going on so long that the magistrate that has over seen the case is now retiring. I don’t know what else to do but laugh at this point.
it really is not that long though..I know it seems like it but it is not. Between COVID and elections, you have been delayed but it happens. Has your case been moved to the judge?

it really is not that long though..I know it seems like it but it is not. Between COVID and elections, you have been delayed but it happens. Has your case been moved to the judge?
Thank you for making me feel a bit better, I feel like the past couple of years is about to restart... it’s unknown at this time if it will be moved to the judge or passed to new magistrate.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">