• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Guy was talking crazy in parking lot

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the name of your state? IL

What can be done when someone is touchy about you parked next to them ?

Was just leaving my car in parking lot to head into store, when this guy stopped and said "you hit me". I was like what the?" He then said before getting into his car "what if you did? What could I do" he added. He must have had a bad day or something. I repeated twice, saying " I didn't hit your car". I just turned away and we both went our way. I was parked next to his car. Not even close to him.

zddoodah

Not really sure what the point of this post is. If you hit another car in a parking lot, exchange insurance information and report what happened to your insurer.

Not really sure what the point of this post is. If you hit another car in a parking lot, exchange insurance information and report what happened to your insurer.

Well, one it was a legit question. And two , what is the point of your post?

Besides I didn't hit no one. I guess the dude was on pot or something?

Well I guess if I was this guy and I seen him near my car and had a Russian accent like him I'd be pissed with people parked next to me ?? Lol

Does that clarify anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">