• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

H1-B transfer issue-urgent

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?


I am now working for company A in TX on H1-B since May 2005, I recently got an offer from company B in MN and they want to transfer my H1-B. Since company A is very small, I do not receive regular pay-stubs, When I apply for H1-B transfer, can I show copies of checks as proof of payment or not?. I have heard that there are certain softwares which do generate pay-stubs, will it be advisable to use these?, how critical is it to have pay-stubs?, do the USCIS verify income related issues with the IRS?. This is very urgent since company B wants to apply for transfer ASAP. Thanks in advance for your replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential