• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

H1-B transfer( very urgent)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I am working on an H1-B work visa. I got married and was on vacation for the last two months. I have a new job offer and i want to transfer my H1-B visa, but i don't have the pay stubs for the last two months. Will this be an issue?



It might be, but if it is, don't worry. Your employer is required to retain copies and they should provide that information to you or your new employer. Just contact your previous employer's Human Resources department for asssitance.

Mark B. Replogle

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential