• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

H1-H1 Transfer-H4-H1

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

karan2405

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Illinios

My Wife and myself came to US through same company(A).My wife changes her job and did H1B Transfer.
She got the new project and job from new company(B).Now her contract is getting over soon and we are searching for job.
Incase we opt for changing her status from H1B to H4 and then again to H1B then I need to file change of status for her.
My question is:
1) How much time change of status (H1-H4) will take?Suppose in mean time she get the project/job can i stop the process?
2) After changing her status ,can she still seach for job?
3) Suppose she get some job after 2 month of changing her status then if she join through same employer or different employer is the process same?How she will going to submit latest paycheck?

PLease reply as its urgent

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">