• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

H1 Transfer Information

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

prq20

What is the name of your state? CA
Hi, I am working for company A, presently on a project, and company B is offering me employment with H1 transfer and GC offer. I just started this project and have a gap of couple of months in my paystubs. I have paystub only for the month of March as in Jan and Feb I was jobless. According to Company B, H1 can be transferred by presenting only one paystub. Is this the case or Should I wait until I get the next paystub? What is the probability of getting H1 transferred. Are there any cases in which transfer is refused?

Can I maintain multiple H1s active and valid, in case I get a better offer from any other company for any other project. Can I swing between companies if I have approved H1 from these?

After joining new Company, can I come back to my old company? is there any time limit in which I can come back?

I appreciate your help in advance.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">