• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

h1 transfer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jojojojoca

What is the name of your state? CA

I came to usa on h1b in june and got my project in aug...and also started getting my paystubs from august.

Now my current project company want to hire and ready to h1b transfer.

1. Can i do that ??
2. Is there any way my current emplyer will come to know about this, when and how??
3. How many pay stub I need before we can transfer ?
4. If transfer is done its better to start working when we have receipt or wait for approval to come.
5 if i get receipt and then my current emploey file for cancellation of h1b, in this case what will happen??
6. I have not signed any agreement with my current employer.

Please help me out asap.

JOJO

Son of Slam

jojojojoca said:
What is the name of your state? CA

I came to usa on h1b in june and got my project in aug...and also started getting my paystubs from august.

Now my current project company want to hire and ready to h1b transfer.

1. Can i do that ??
2. Is there any way my current emplyer will come to know about this, when and how??
3. How many pay stub I need before we can transfer ?
4. If transfer is done its better to start working when we have receipt or wait for approval to come.
5 if i get receipt and then my current emploey file for cancellation of h1b, in this case what will happen??
6. I have not signed any agreement with my current employer.

Please help me out asap.

JOJO

Your H-1B can be transferred through the new company. Your new company files an application with the INS, for your H1 transfer. You will have to submit some documents.

One or two latest pay stubs.
Copy of your existing H1 approval.
Copy of your history test score.
Passport copies.
Copies of I-94 records.
Copy of SSN.
Latest Resume.
Names and SSNs of all relitives living in U.S.A.
Copy of existing valid visa.
Copy of all your Diploma/Degrees.
Names of 3 references that have known you for over 3 years and are U.S. citizens.

jojojojoca

Thanks son of slam..one more u missed
would appreciate if anyone of you can answer this question.

Is there any way my current emplyer will come to know about this, when and how??

regards
jojo

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">