• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

H1B Application - Middle Name

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

prasti25

Hi,

I recently booked a H1B visa slot in Mexico for Dec 18, 2008. While registering online to prior to booking a slot, I missed out putting my Middle Name and later I am unable to edit that as it has been grayed out. I contacted the customer service in mexico and they have reported that changes cannot be made to Name. Only the consular officer during the appointment interview for Visa can change the name. Now i am really worried, whether to go ahead and attend the interview or to cancel my slot, as I will be going to mexico and i am not sure what are the complications in not having the middle name. All the other information is correct including the passport number but i just missed out with the middle name. Would it be risky in attending the interview? Should i cancel my booking and rebook again? or should i just go ahead with the interview as all the other information is valid and can be worked out with that.

Please advice.
R

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">