• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

H1B transfer without Paystubs

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

timzee001

State: FL

I am working for a non profit A on non cap H1b Since January 2008. I got anther H1B through a consultancy firm B with starting date October 1, 2008. B's H1 got approved in September 08. I am still working for A and now have a offer from another company C. I have two questions

1. If I continue to stay with A, is it ok? One person told me I might be out of status, because I should have stopped working for A before October 1, 2008 and should have moved to B. He thinks it is because of "The Last Action Rule". Is that true?

2. I also have an offer from a company C. Can I continue working for A and ask C to transfer my H1 from B which I never joined and they have not withdrawan their H1 yet. Since I never joined B, I do not have any paystub from them, but I do have all the paperwork and my pay stubs from A, where I am still working.

I would appreciate if your could please give any suggestion.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">