• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

H4 EAD RFE

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Aion

What is the name of your state? SC

I-765 and I-140 are submitted with the application, Now for RFE, please let me know what all additional evidence are needed for the following,

"You must submit evidence that establishes your ______ (name), has been gainfully employed by the petitioner from which he/she last obtained H-1b nonimmigrant status and was granted admission into the United States."

"Submit evidence of the three most recent pay statements to establish and/or verify that _____
(name) has been maintaining a valid nonimmigrant status. as an H-1b with ______(company), at the time of filing this application, January 16,2019"

Thanks in advance.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
What is the name of your state? SC

I-765 and I-140 are submitted with the application, Now for RFE, please let me know what all additional evidence are needed for the following,

"You must submit evidence that establishes your ______ (name), has been gainfully employed by the petitioner from which he/she last obtained H-1b nonimmigrant status and was granted admission into the United States."

"Submit evidence of the three most recent pay statements to establish and/or verify that _____
(name) has been maintaining a valid nonimmigrant status. as an H-1b with ______(company), at the time of filing this application, January 16,2019"

Thanks in advance.
Show that you are being paid by your employer.

Hint: how do you know that your employer has paid you?

FlyingRon

They need a statement from your spouse's employer about his continued H1B employment. NOTHING you write is going to matter. They need the statement from the employer, along with his pay stubs.

Again, it's pretty clear what they are asking for. Frankly, if you can't figure this out, you'd better get an attorney before you start accumulating illegal presence and swept up by the administration's latest run on illegal immigration (and don't think they'll work hard by going after people they don't know where they are, they'll cherry pick the people they know where they are to get the numbers up).

Aion

They need a statement from your spouse's employer about his continued H1B employment. NOTHING you write is going to matter. They need the statement from the employer, along with his pay stubs.

Again, it's pretty clear what they are asking for. Frankly, if you can't figure this out, you'd better get an attorney before you start accumulating illegal presence and swept up by the administration's latest run on illegal immigration (and don't think they'll work hard by going after people they don't know where they are, they'll cherry pick the people they know where they are to get the numbers up).
Thanks a lot, your reply make sense.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">