• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Had car accident injuries, physician returned me to work where I was re-injured

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I was involved in 2 automobile accidents one in April and the other June of this year. My neck/ and shoulder injuries where healing and tolerable. I was returned to work by my physician on Sept. 3 on Sept. 5 I was injured during the course and while I was at work. Apparently I exacerbated the injuries I had as well as have a new one. State Fund is the carrier for my employer and they are trying to say that I was injured before already and they don't want to pay for my lost wages and benefits as well as medical care what can I do? [email protected]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential