• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Had to Share this Blessing!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? IN
Had a awesome birthday with Mom dad my sis and kids and Steve. We went to applebees and got a wonderful surprise. Our waitress brought us the check and said someone paid our bill in full and wrote on it.....thank you for your service. My dad has his Vietnam veterans hat on.....This was the best birthday gift I could get was to see the look of pride for the act of kindness some one showed him for his years of service!

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? IN
Had a awesome birthday with Mom dad my sis and kids and Steve. We went to applebees and got a wonderful surprise. Our waitress brought us the check and said someone paid our bill in full and wrote on it.....thank you for your service. My dad has his Vietnam veterans hat on.....This was the best birthday gift I could get was to see the look of pride for the act of kindness some one showed him for his years of service!
Wow, what a neat thing to have happen!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">