• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Handicapped parking ticket filled out wrong

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lakermom

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? New Jersey
I got a ticket last week for parking in a handicapped spot. I was unloading tons of soccer equipment at the fields and the officer spotted me in the middle of it with the trunk of my suburban wide open! Anyway, he gave me the ticket, told me NO court appearance was required and I could send the fine in. Well, I called the courthouse today because I couldn't figure out how much the ticket was and was told it is a mandatory court appearance. The notice to appear box isn't checked on my ticket. Will I be able to get out of this?

Kaos

PAY your FINE

You would call the police if handicap people started parking in your driveway,PAY YOUR FINE!

pojo2

I most assuredly hope NOT! Perhaps it will teach you those spots are not to unload sports equipment or anything else, they are for individual who have handicaps that NEED them unlike the laziness you exhibited!

Perhaps you will get a Judge that is just as outraged!

HomeGuru

lakermom said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? New Jersey
I got a ticket last week for parking in a handicapped spot. I was unloading tons of soccer equipment at the fields and the officer spotted me in the middle of it with the trunk of my suburban wide open! Anyway, he gave me the ticket, told me NO court appearance was required and I could send the fine in. Well, I called the courthouse today because I couldn't figure out how much the ticket was and was told it is a mandatory court appearance. The notice to appear box isn't checked on my ticket. Will I be able to get out of this?

**A: no you won't. You were in violation of the law.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">