• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Harassing calls from insurance of other party

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I was in a car accident 8/23/19 and hit a parked car no one was in the parked car. I took responsibility and told the owner I will pay the repairs and they said it was fine barely damaged. And it was an old truck but yesterday 12/4 my sister received a call requesting for me to give them a call. Then my mom gets the call and the insurance company spills the beans and really frightens my family. I requested a copy of the repair bill but have not received anything. A letter of attempt to contact me, nothing but now they are hungry an when I attempted the call back where they were hanging up on me and telling me they will suspend my license

Please what are my options and what are my rights to my information since they gave all info to my mom and sister even though they are not on my insurance

Just Blue

Please what are my options and what are my rights to my information since they gave all info to my mom and sister even though they are not on my insurance
Give the insurance info to your insurance company so they can handle it. You did report the accident to your insurance company...right?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">