• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Harassment and slandering by ex wife

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweetheart - your husband is this child's father. It is HIS responsibility to help support her. Her and the 2yo - it is actually NOT his responsibility to support your 4and 8yos. Really. If he can? Good on him. But his children come first when it comes to support. The 8yo first, since there is an order from the court. That's just how it works, whether you like it or not. Nor does it make his ex bitter to expect him to step up to his responsibility. It's also not her fault that you don't get support from your ex. Frankly - you *should* be pursuing the CS you're owed - because by expecting your husband to support two kids who are not his, you are stiffing his daughter.
HE pays HIS child support.
That he does. Good observation partner.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I guess now we're back to you simply moving on so that you don't have to support that darned brat and so you don't have to deal with her pond-scum mother.

Best of luck to ya!

Just Blue

it doednt matter if i persue it hes in prison. I wont ever get that money and i have to live w that. I can't MAKE him pay me.
Yeah...There are way's to make him pay if/when he gets out of prison. And if you don't try then it is your CHILDREN that will have to live with that. Your thinking regarding support is wrong. If every way, shape and form.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Again - if they are taking that much of your husband's income, there is a reason - either he has arrears, or his income dropped and either it was a voluntary reduction or he didn't file for a modification. So - which scenario is it?

And again - it is not his ex's problem that you need her child's father to support you and your two children. Or that the two of you decided to have a child together.

Some women are obsessed with making sure their deadbeat ex financially supports his children AS THE LAW REQUIRES.

Don't sit there and paint Mom as the bad guy here. Blame your husband.
Nah, cant blame him. Cant tell if someone is a psycho if they hide that . Shes a psycho who stalk me on social media from other peoples accounts because i have her blocked on everything. That poor little girl is already having issues cuz of her mom and her choices.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP has a CS order for her childrens father...She might be a bit obsessed with collect if the deadbeat weren't in prison.;)
Nah only people with money can force child support payment. If you have the moneu to hire an attourney you dont need our money lol. This chick gets 4 diff check lmao

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
It's sad that so many people don't understand that parents should (morally and legally) support their own children. I was flabbergasted when my ex-SIL tried to lecture me for trying to get child support from my childrens' mother. She felt that once I remarried, it should all be on my new spouse and I should leave mom alone. :rolleyes:

Again - if they are taking that much of your husband's income, there is a reason - either he has arrears, or his income dropped and either it was a voluntary reduction or he didn't file for a modification. So - which scenario is it?

And again - it is not his ex's problem that you need her child's father to support you and your two children. Or that the two of you decided to have a child together.
Yea its gonna be real funny when shes paying us vhild support lol. Karma is a bitch. And you dont get to be a neglegent mother and skip our visits while getting cs and get away with it. If yall only knew the truth and how much we do pay her and dont even get tp see that kid.

Last edited by a moderator:

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
So why don't you want to answer my question?

And by all that is holy - please do not homeschool your children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">