• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Harassment - By Neighbors - Wife Sick

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cspeaker

Help! We live in a neighborhood that we now call Hell. We are harassed everyday by five different families on our cul-de-sac. We are not bad people – we just have two teenagers and two younger children. My kids are afraid to go outside in their own yard. My wife now has chronic stomachaches, loss of appetite and panic attacks of what they are going to do next. I run my business (IT consultant) from my home and anytime I leave for a clients I get sick because of the harassment I am going to get when I step outside.

They:

1. Have physically attacked us – Challenged us in the street and then started throwing punches etc.
2. Call the police daily – music, dog, drug dealing etc. None of these accusations are even close to being true. The authorities have confirmed all of this but, the police continue come out anyway – They are the ones who recommended contacting a lawyer.
3. Yell obscenities and such across the street anytime we are out.
4. Gather together and stare into our house
5. Vandalized my car – poured glue over the entire top – it is now ruined.
6. Yell at us from the street and then challenge us to fight

This is just what happened last week – HELP!! The police are no help and we do not feel safe in our own home. We are now forced to sell the home we worked so hard for.

We have tried to talk with them and solve this, but they just use anything we talk about against us.

Is there anything we can do? ANY help would be greatly appreciated :->

Thanks in advance,

Chris Speaker

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cspeaker:
Help! We live in a neighborhood that we now call Hell. We are harassed everyday by five different families on our cul-de-sac. We are not bad people – we just have two teenagers and two younger children. My kids are afraid to go outside in their own yard. My wife now has chronic stomachaches, loss of appetite and panic attacks of what they are going to do next. I run my business (IT consultant) from my home and anytime I leave for a clients I get sick because of the harassment I am going to get when I step outside.

They:

1. Have physically attacked us – Challenged us in the street and then started throwing punches etc.
2. Call the police daily – music, dog, drug dealing etc. None of these accusations are even close to being true. The authorities have confirmed all of this but, the police continue come out anyway – They are the ones who recommended contacting a lawyer.
3. Yell obscenities and such across the street anytime we are out.
4. Gather together and stare into our house
5. Vandalized my car – poured glue over the entire top – it is now ruined.
6. Yell at us from the street and then challenge us to fight

This is just what happened last week – HELP!! The police are no help and we do not feel safe in our own home. We are now forced to sell the home we worked so hard for.

We have tried to talk with them and solve this, but they just use anything we talk about against us.

Is there anything we can do? ANY help would be greatly appreciated :->

Thanks in advance,

Chris Speaker

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My response:

Well, let's see. You've called the police, and they can't do anything. The police have told you to get an attorney, but you haven't. And, now, you're putting your house up for sale.

Tell me, then, what do you expect anyone in Cyberspace to do for you?

Geez, now I feel like taking a punch or two. SNAP OUT OF IT !!

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">