• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hardship Transfer To Another State...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



What is the name of your state? I live in Texas and have a felony probation for MJ possesion that is deferred,my wife's mother passed away last Aug. and now her sister also recently passed away about 4 weeks ago.I ask my PO is I could transfewr on a hardship case and he said that Oh. does not take deferred cases.Well,I happen to know a PO in the town where I want to live and transfer to,she said it IS possible and maimi co. does it all the time.What to do?I have ask my PO 3 times to transfer,not because I got in trouble and want to "run" but to live somewhere else for the above reasons,and finish it out.1 year from the end of this Oct. my probation will be finished.If I have to hire a lawyer I will,but would like to save the money if I can. Any help?......Tnx. Stig':confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential