• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hardship?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Matt Sweetser

What is the name of your state? Colorado

I'm trying to make a hardship withdrawl on an annuity fund set up through my union.
My hardship is I was out of work for two months which resulted in over $8500.00 in lost wages. Medical as well as other bill's piled up. My union rep states that this doesn't qualify as a hardship. Is this true?

mlane58

Matt Sweetser said:
What is the name of your state? Colorado

I'm trying to make a hardship withdrawl on an annuity fund set up through my union.
My hardship is I was out of work for two months which resulted in over $8500.00 in lost wages. Medical as well as other bill's piled up. My union rep states that this doesn't qualify as a hardship. Is this true?
It depends on how your plan is setup so you need to check with your plan administrator to get the correct answer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">