• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

harrasment by landlord

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

simsy

Hey Gail, Yeah you are so right. I have now seen the light. I have no rights whatsoever when I rent property. wow thanks Gail you are so cool. They have to pay taxes and insurance wow I didn't know that I thought they were exempt from all law. They even have to maintain their own properties. Say it ain't so. Oh geez. Any final words gail because you are a pillar of marble amongst us surfs. Your knowledge of relative facts are just so enlightening can you please give me some more words of thought from that einstienien melon of yours. Let us all bow to Gail because she knows what us surfs do not. ALL HAIL GAIL.
taxes: 700 dollars a quarter
insurance: 1000 a month
mortgage: 1200 a month
repairs: 200 a month
knowing that you own people if they have hit hard time: priceless

Gail I think you have the hots for me

Alaska landlord

Too bad the change that is coming is not one of indentured servitude. How would you like it should your boss tell you he couldn't pay you this month because he didn't have the money?

Ha Ha... I forget you probably don't have a job either. Too bad the days when a family could be thrown out into the street for non payment are gone. I bet you would find the rent money in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">